twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Marriage & Baby question?

I have been married for 8 years now and I love my husband ver much. But a few years ago we tried to have a child and we found out that he is unable to have any. I know invitro is a option for some people but for me it isnt due to a heart condition. I really want to have children of my own, I have no interest in adoption or a sperm donor. Is this a sign that we werent meant to be together? What would you do if you were in my shoes? I don't want to leave him but I feel I have no option.

Marriage %26amp; Baby question?
if you loved him, why would you even be asking this question..............you married him for better or worse, maybe you need to rethink your vows and be happy with the life you have now.............
Reply:And pregnancy won't effect your heart condition? What does you doctor say about the risk of pregnancy?





You will have to decide if the inability to have natural children with you huband is a deal breaker or not.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment