twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Different Easter Outfit for 15month Old Baby Girl!?

I was thinking of putting on this outfit from janie and jack.com but i am tiered of WHITE SHOES!!!! My daughter always looks as if its easter for parties %26amp; holidays cus i always buy her light dresses that basically go with white shoes!





[IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/album...


I was planning on putting that dress on with some white shoes ..and a white shall ...Any other suggestions? The outfit is great don't get me wrong but i am tiered of the WHITE SHOES lol ..I know the pastel colors and the white shoes are a stapple for easter...but..i want something different Thanks!!

Different Easter Outfit for 15month Old Baby Girl!?
can't see any of the pictures, if you make them visible i will gladly give input. P.S if you don't like the white shoes-really over done try cloth or fabric shoes that are easily dye-able
Reply:I cant see the pictures SORRY..



peeling skin

No comments:

Post a Comment