twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baby faced, Short, High Pitched Voice, Small Body Frame, How To Look Older?

I'm a 19 year old male. I've never seen my appearance as such a big deal, as a matter of fact I get stopped all the time to get told I am gorgeous or that I look like Zac Efron. Ever since I was little people would tell my parents how pretty I was. So I've always been confident with my looks, but over the past year and a half, after I graduated high school did I start second guessing them.





I'm 5'7 and a 120 pounds, I've got a really tiny frame but broad shoulders. I always get told at work by customers that I look to young to work here (Gap) but I correct them and say "*laughs* yeah but I'm 19" and everytime I go to the clubs with my friends they don't get carded and I do. But that is not what my problem is.





My problem is that I'm going on job inteviews and I feel as if I'm being laughed at, not directly. I feel as soon as my interviewer sees me they already have their minds made up. I'm wearing a fitted navy button up shirt with a charcoal gray v-neck sweater over that and a pair of straight leg black slacks and dress shoes with a nice belt, my hair is flatironed (ex: Zac Efron) so my question is: how do I dress older?

Baby faced, Short, High Pitched Voice, Small Body Frame, How To Look Older?
heres a tip: stop dressing like zac effron.





that will help a lot.
Reply:I cant really tell you how to look older. Dress how you want to dress- everyone has their own style and by showing yours and being confident with yourself will make you look so much older. Just relax and be comfortable with yourself. And if you do really look like Zac Efron i wouldnt complain. He is so hot!



skin spots

No comments:

Post a Comment