twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Does anyone have the book Baby Bargains Secrets to Savings?

I am looking for booster car seat information that is in "Toddler Bargains: Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on Toddler Furniture, Clothing, Shoes, Travel Gear, Toys and More". I have looked at the book store and library. I really don't want to buy one because when I looked at the table of contents this is the only section I was wondering about. If anyone is willing to share this information with me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Does anyone have the book Baby Bargains Secrets to Savings?
Check out www.paperbackswap.com. You have to sign up (it's free) to participate, but I think you can browse the catalogs without signing in.





You get 3 book credits upon signing up and posting some of your own books for swapping, and you can then "order" the book(s) you want and it should arrive in a few days.





Good luck.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment