twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whole sale license/purchasing for home business ??? how ??

I want to purchase Bitty Baby doll shoes and accesories to use to adorn outfits I sew, i want to be able to order them wholesale and I live in Oregon., is it regulated by something, who gets to buy wholesale etc.? People all over ebay get this stuff wholesale , but I'm sure they would tell me for fear of competition but no one is doing what I want to do, so it wouldn't be competition, but I don't know how to find the doll supply sources who sell cheap to these ebay sellers ?? and what do I need to buy it cheap ? Where do I start, is it regulated by the companies that sell wholesale or by the state I live in OR ????? thanks for any pertinent info. retired school teacher who wants to have fun :) no business experience like this

Whole sale license/purchasing for home business ??? how ??
Yes, in order for most companies to sell to you wholesale, they will request a wholesale license or a reseller license.


Call the Business License Dept in your state and they will be able to let you know what you will need to do. Keep in mind once you get a business license to retail then you will receive a quarterly report from your state to report that taxes you collected on any retail sells. If you can't locate what you are looking for in your state, email me as I have a list! debbie@flamingscent.com Are you retailing or what?



kmdi

No comments:

Post a Comment